Capturing my thoughts

Wee! Just came back from svc 1...haha, brought Weizhong a.k.a Steven to church!!!! Well, he's more open now and I believed he really paid full attention to Pst Tan! That was great! The message that Pst Tan preached came just at the right time for him. It must have spoke right to his heart! How do I know?? Ha...God is good! Well, I was just talking to him when we're on our way to church...he told me he wanted to be a Christian long time ago but just cannot bear the thought of committing himself to coming to church regularly (and of coz there are other reasons, he explained), and Pst Tan preached right into the matter tonite! Wow, I was nodding (and coughing [ i apologised to those who sat around me...sorrie!]) throughout the message. Oh, how timely can God be!!!

The BEST part was Steven's mum came!!! of coz, not with me, but some other member brought her. And I heard from Steven that she used to be a Christian! Wow! And I believed she played a major part today too! Think she went down to the altar call, because Steven and I were looking at where she sat but could not spot her! And the BEST BEST BEST part was Steven made a decision to come regularly every week for service!!!! Hallelujah! *Praising God* I'm just so happy!!!! Can't wait to share this during cell group!

Well, today ended well with many events that falls rite into place! Praise God! Except that I received a phone call at 10.33pm - Soon Gek's mum called...and told me that she couldn't come because of her dad's objection...awww...*heart-breaking*..hmm...so many couldn't come down for JAMs tmr! But never mind, God is good! I'll still continue to visit them esp Soon Gek and the new contacts, God is gonna move in them!!!!

Rite rite, it's late...gotta go catch some rest and have a Great day at JAMs and cell-group!

11:20 PM